The present provisional measures are drafted and adopted following the resolutions given in the official document File Number 2011-11 of the CPC Zhuhai Municipal Committee and Municipal Government.
The purposes are:
- to bring in more highly qualified individuals to establish new businesses in Zhuhai;
- to upgrade Zhuhai’s development in human resources so that it may reach international standards;
- to facilitate employers in hiring high level experts; and
- to invigorate local and regional economic development.
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- A Zhuhai Highly Qualified Talent Certificate must be obtained from proper authorities during a designated period of service.
- Possess specific patents or intellectual property rights which may be useful in assisting China’s economic and industrial development.
- After initial research, the project must start new business consistently with Zhuhai’s economic vision;
- The applicant should own no less than 30% of issued stocks; and the investment amount must exceed RMB 1 million.
For the purpose of this document only these areas of expertise will be covered:
1. The areas in high-end manufacturing, high-end services, high-tech industry, or the areas that Zhuhai designates as being in the developmental stage or strategic emerging industries, important projects and the like;
2. The domains of science, education, culture and health.
Please see details as attachment: Financial Assistance and Financial Subsidies
Contact: Christine Fang