BILINGUAL TELEPHONE BANKING SPECIALIST (ENGLISH, CANTONESE OR MANDARIN)
Our customers are at the center of everything we do. To exceed their expectations, we need people who are as dedicated to helping others, as we are.
As a Telephone Banking Specialist, you’ll be responsible for providing ‘legendary’ customer service. Every phone call you answer, every message you send, is an opportunity to learn new skills and make a difference. By supporting our customers with a variety of financial services through inbound and outbound calls, you’ll be our voice at TD. Every day will be unique. Don’t worry – your training will give you great knowledge of our different businesses, allowing you to build an exciting career with us.
Here’s what we’re (ideally) looking for:
- You are passionate about providing superior customer service and engaging in client-focused conversations.
- You possess excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative to obtain solutions.
- You are comfortable working independently and within a team environment.
- You have the ability to multitask and embrace change.
- *This is a Bilingual position that requires fluency in English plus Mandarin or Cantonese (read/speak). Trilingual fluency, an asset.*
Both Full Time (37.5 hrs/week) and Part Time (22.5 hrs/week) positions are available.
The successful candidate must commit to the following availability requirements:
- Available to work between 12:00pm and 12:00am (midnight), Monday to Sunday and statutory holidays.
- The first 10 weeks will be full time training scheduled Monday to Friday. The training hours could be scheduled between the hours of 7:30am to 3:30pm OR 4:00pm to 12:00am Midnight. Attendance is mandatory.
FOR STUDENTS: School schedules can be accommodated. Employees who are students will be required to work a minimum of 22.5 hours per week. They must provide their manager with a copy of their current class schedule. These employees will not be scheduled to work during their regular class times. However, they must continue to be available to work any other times as required (see availability requirements listed above).
Please forward your resume to: Genevieve.Martins@td.com
TD is a great organization powered by great people who want to make a difference every day. Our over 85,000 employees world-wide are a big part of what makes TD stand out from any other organization. Every day, we deliver legendary customer and client experiences to our approximately 22 million customers. We’re an award-winning organization that reinvests constantly to ensure future growth.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. TD is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.