BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (ENGLISH, CANTONESE OR MANDARIN)
Our customers are at the center of everything we do. To exceed their expectations, we need people who are as dedicated to helping others, as we are.
Join one of our branches as a Customer Service Representative and provide sound advice and support on a daily basis. You’ll make a meaningful difference every single day, and to top it off, you’ll unlock your full potential and achieve your career goals.
Here’s what we’re (ideally) looking for:
- Ability to create a legendary customer experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall branch customer experience.
- You are passionate about providing superior customer service and engaging in client-focused conversations.
- You possess excellent listening and verbal communication skills and are able to engage customers in conversation to understand and meet their current and future financial needs.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative to obtain solutions.
- You are comfortable working independently and within a team environment.
- *This is a Bilingual position that requires fluency in English plus Mandarin or Cantonese (read/speak). Trilingual fluency, an asset.*
It is understood that you will have flexibility to work evenings and weekends when required on a rotational basis as part of the branch team.
Please apply online by visiting: https://jobs.td.com (Requisition #171121BR)
TD is a great organization powered by great people who want to make a difference every day. Our over 85,000 employees world-wide are a big part of what makes TD stand out from any other organization. Every day, we deliver legendary customer and client experiences to our approximately 22 million customers. We’re an award-winning organization that reinvests constantly to ensure future growth.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. TD is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.