CPAC Pre-Apprenticeship Electrician Program Update
All of the spots for the CPAC Pre-Apprenticeship Electrician Program have been filled.
The program will continue to run and will have a delayed start on April 6th. All of the courses so far have been moved online.
Thank you for your interest in the program.
CPAC, in partnership with Centennial College, runs a Pre-Apprenticeship Program for immigrant youth and adults.
- Primary trade: Level 1 Electrician Construction & Maintenance 309A
- Secondary trade: Fundamentals in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Trade communication, health & safety, & job readiness training
- Eight week work placement
- Apprenticeship registration support
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident status
- Canadian high-school diploma or a diploma/degree from a college/university in Canada or overseas (credential assessment is required for overseas education)
- CLB Level 5 for applicants with foreign credentials
- Commitment of 24 weeks of full-time training and work placement
To apply, please download the Application Form and submit completed forms and resumes to Olivia.Lum@cpac-canada.ca:
If you have questions or need more information, please call Olivia Lum at 416-298-7885 ext. 111 or email: Olivia.Lum@cpac-canada.ca
Program Start Date: March 23, 2020
Attend an info session to learn more:
Saturday, February 8, 2020
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Wednesday, February 26, 2020
6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Register for an info session at:
A list of frequently asked questions can be accessed here.