Looking for a professional job in accounting? Check us out!
CPAC, in partnership with Ryerson University, Seneca College and Chartered Professional Accountants Ontario, provides a bridging program to help internationally trained accounting professionals gain the core competencies needed to start their accounting careers in Canada.
Courses and Services:
• Overview of Accounting in Canada (10 hours)
• Canadian Taxation (40 hours)
• QuickBooks1 & 2 (24 hours)
• Workplace Culture and Communication (40 hours)
• CPA Assessment (optional)
• Job Search Workshops
• One-on-One Employment Counseling
• Job Placement/Matching
• Canadian citizen or permanent resident status
• University degree in accounting or related fields
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in accounting
• CLB Level 7 or above
• Commitment to completion of the program
• Program participants need to pay a tuition fee of $550, which constitutes less than 10% of the overall cost of the program and may be reimbursed through the Ontario Bridging Participant Assistance Program (OBPAP).
• All other costs of the program are funded by the Government of Ontario.
• All books and materials are included.
• Participants who want to have their credentials assessed by CPA will be reimbursed for 50% ($75) of the assessment fee ($150).
To apply, please download the Application Form and submit completed forms and resumes to Lily.He@cpac-canada.ca: