Looking for a Job in Accounting that Matches your Training and Experience?
Please check out CPAC Bridging Program for Internationally Trained Accounting Professionals
Funded by the Ontario Government, CPAC Bridging Program for Internationally Trained Accounting Professionals will help program participants obtain employment that allows them to make full use of their skills and experience, and further develop their potential. Also, the program will provide guidance on CPA assessment to those who want to pursuit the CPA designation.
CPAC, in partnership with Ryerson University, Seneca College and Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA) Ontario, provides a bridging program to help internationally trained accounting professionals gain the core competencies needed to return to the accounting profession in Canada.
Courses and Services:
• Overview of Accounting in Canada
• Canadian Taxation
• QuickBooks1 & 2
• Workplace Culture and Communication
• CPA Assessment (optional)
• Job Search Workshops
• One-on-One Employment Counseling
• Job Placement/Matching
• Canadian citizen or permanent resident status
• University degree in accounting or related fields
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in accounting
• CLB Level 7 or above
• Commitment to completing the program
To apply, please download the Application Form and submit completed forms and resumes to Lily.He@cpac-canada.ca: