CPAC has 30, 000 members in various professions. Our mission is to assist internationally trained professionals in obtaining employment in their professions and advancing their careers. To facilitate information exchange and peers support among members, CPAC will set up profession based groups, starting with engineering and IT professionals. We are now calling for volunteers to lead these professionals groups and help develop and organize professional development and networking activities.
If you are interested in contributing your expertise, talent and time to make a difference in someone’s life or to enrich your professional life, this is the right opportunity for you. We are looking for volunteers to:
1. Develop and organize skills and professional development seminars/workshops
2. Organize networking events
CPAC will provide resources and administrative support for you to implement your ideas, practice your leadership skills, and build your network of professionals.
If you are interested and are:
1. Knowledgeable about the profession you are in;
2. Able to commit some of your time for volunteer activities; and
3. Passionate about learning and helping others
Please contact Lily He, project manager, at 416-298-7885 ext. 103 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for your interest and care.