CPAC Mentoring Program needs the support of volunteers who can contribute as mentors in the following fields:
- Health Care
- Information Technology (IT)
If you are currently working in the above fields and wish to share your experience with the newcomers, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefit of becoming a mentor includes:
- Satisfaction of helping someone to become better.
- Network with professionals in your field.
- Get technical inspiration from working with mentee.
- Improve communication and leadership skills.
- Add some good experience on your resume.
Your time commitment is about 6 hours per month, 4 months for a cycle, and you will be communicating with your mentee through 3 methods: phone calls, emails and face to face meetings. You don’t just make new friends, you actually can witness someone furnishes under your guidance. This is an extremely rewarding feeling. The joy and satisfaction will far exceed the effort you put in. CPAC will provide training, guidance and support for all volunteers. So, please don’t wait, come forward and help.