CPAC Board of Directors
- Eric Xiao (President)
- Ti Wang (Executive Vice President & Treasurer)
- Helen Cao (Vice President)
- Mia Wang (Secretary)
- Lynda Xu (Ombudsman)
- Margaret Yang (Immediate Past President)
- Andrew Xu
- Bess Song
- Howard Shen
- Hugh Zhao
- Longhuan Kim
- Mandy Luo
- Stan Yu
- Andi Shi
CPAC represents and assists Internationally Trained Professionals in gaining recognition, cultural integration, career advancement, civic engagement and expanded international opportunity through quality service and advocacy.
- Professionalism – To perform with the highest standard
- Volunteerism – To serve with no expectation of reward
- Integrity – To behave with honesty and trust
- Respect – To value everyone’s opinion
Together, we define the future
Objectives (as defined in Constitution)
- To provide opportunities for interaction and networking among Canadian Professionals;
- To help members integrate into and contribute to Canadian society;
- To facilitate member’s career and professional development;
- To provide training, employment, settlement, education, culture and recreational services to internationally trained professionals and families;
- To be a national voice and a representative of the Canadian immigrant community.
CPAC Career Service Centre (CSC) is a one-stop, multi-service centre that provides a wide range of employment and career-related services to internationally-trained professionals. Regular programs& services include: Employment Counseling, Job Search Workshop, Job Matching, Career Advancement Counseling, Licensure Assistance, Leadership program, language training, Professionals Day& Job Fair, Young Professionals Division, etc.
CPAC Member Service offers a comprehensive package of services and benefits to members to enhance the cultural and community life of our members. Being a member of CPAC allows you to enjoy discounted rate in auto insurance, auto club membership, special credit card and other benefits offered by our partners. Popular community events such as the Summer Festival, the Children Drawing Contest help promote cultural exchange in the community and connect members to the community.
International Cooperation, as a bridge between China and Canada, aims at promoting economic and culture exchanges, trade, professional training, high level talent recruitment and other international cooperation.
Founded in 1999, the CPAC Foundation (formerly Education Foundation of CPAC) is a registered charity that raises funds in support of CPAC’s work within the immigrant community and also the Foundation’s own education related initiatives.
The Foundation has supported and continues to support CPAC in carrying out its mission of helping internationally trained professionals and tradespeople to obtain licenses, find jobs, advance their careers, develop leadership skills and integrate into the Canadian society.
For its own initiatives, the Foundation organizes activities that provide educational information to parents and students. It also provides scholarships and bursaries to secondary and post-secondary students who have demonstrated a social responsibility as well as a determination to pursue academic excellence.
Since 2000, the CPAC Foundation has given out more than 216 scholarships and bursaries with a total value of $264,000. It has also built two schools in poverty and disaster stricken areas in China.
4150 Finch Ave E. Toronto, ON M1S 3T9
Tel: 1-416-298-7885 Ext.101
- Monday to Friday 10:00am-6:00pm