Call for Volunteers!
A Unique Leadership Opportunity Awaits You
If you want to contribute your expertise, talent and time to make a difference in someone’s life or to enrich your professional life, CPAC has an incredible opportunity for you. We are looking for volunteers to:
- Propose, design and organize professional seminars and host professional networking events;
- Guide people who want to start a career or make advancement in your profession;
- Provide professional expertise to facilitate international academic and economic exchanges;
- Help to launch projects to promote cooperation in your fields between Canada and your native land;
- Assist in CPAC special events such as the Professionals Day, Education Day, Award Gala of Education Foundation, etc.
In return, CPAC provides support and resources for you to implement your ideas, practice your leadership skills, and build your network of professionals.
If you are interested, and happen to be someone who is:
- Or aims to be an expert in your profession;
- Able to commit some of your time regularly to carry out volunteer activities;
- Passionate, warmhearted and loves to share with others,
We would like to hear from you. Please click here to submit your application, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you very much!