Dear CPAC Member,
We are pleased to announce that CPAC is adding another exciting membership benefit program: member-only Special Rate Mortgage, provided by Street Capital Bank of Canada. With this benefit, you will enjoy preferred mortgage rate and personalized mortgage application service.
Who is Street Capital?
- Street Capital Bank of Canada commenced operations as a bank on February 1, 2017. Founded in 2007 as Street Capital Financial Corporation, the company became a highly successful residential mortgage lender, and in its tenth year of operation received approval to continue as a Schedule I bank.
- Street Capital Bank of Canada is one of the largest national broker-sourced residential mortgage lenders by market share, having originated over $40B since inception.
- Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, with offices in Calgary, Alberta and Vancouver, British Columbia, Street Capital is a wholly owned subsidiary of Street Capital Group Inc., a publicly traded financial services company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: SCB).
What can Street Capital offer CPAC members?
- A guaranteed 0.2% off Street Capital’s posted mortgage rates
- Next business day response to inquiries and approval within 48 hours of receiving all required documentation
- 120 day rate hold
- Fixed rate mortgages with 1 to 5 year terms available
- Adjustable rate mortgages with a 5 year term
- Competitive pre-payment options
- Programs to meet your unique circumstances including Transfers, Ports and a Purchase Plus Improvements program
- Convenient online access
How do CPAC members apply?
- Get your CPAC membership number ready, any inquiries regarding the membership number and membership application, please call CPAC office at 416-298-7885 ext.101.
- Call 1–855-793-0427 to speak directly with your Street Capital Senior Mortgage Specialist who will walk you through the application process.
- Apply online at https://streetcapital.ca/cpac
- Receive dedicated support from a Street Capital Senior Mortgage Specialist who will be your only point of contact throughout the entire application process – from application all the way through to the mortgage being funded.
- Easy to use application tool provided on a customized webpage for CPAC members.
- Street Capital offers regular Webinars as another means for members to ask questions and understand all their options. Let us know if you would like to participate in a Webinar in the near future.
Need more information?
- Visit https://streetcapital.ca/cpac and complete the Contact Us form. One of street capital mortgage specialists will contact you within 24 hours or the next available business day.
- To learn more about Street Capital, visit https://streetcapital.ca/about.
Any suggestions to CPAC?
- Please call us at 416-298-7885 x 101 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org