About T&T Supermarket Inc.
Established in 1993 with Head Office located in Richmond B.C., T&T Supermarket Inc. (www.tnt-supermarket.com) is a unique place to work for, bringing dynamic people with diverse backgrounds, experience, and talent together. Our mission is to enrich the lifestyle of our customers by bringing Asian-Canadian families fresh foods that they love, and introducing to mainstream Canadian families the diversity of Asian food culture at stores that offer exceptional convenience, service, and value.
Reporting to the Buyer, Assistant Merchandising Admin Officer – Grocery (ER) is responsible to provide assistance and support to the Buyer and the team by coordinating closely with other internal departments and extern suppliers from local and overseas, generating and analyzing performance data / reports, following up on various project timelines, actions required, marketing POPs and other matters related to grocery products.
- Assist Buyer to communicate and follow up with local and overseas vendors and details related to products assigned
- Liaise with internal departments and various stores in the Eastern Region on promotional campaigns, marketing materials, project timelines, follow up actions and other matters related to various product launch
- Generate periodic or ad hoc reports timely and accurately that are related to store sales, inventory, category and special event.
- Provide data analysis, administrative, clerical support and other duties or tasks as assigned by the superior
- Responsible for preparing marketing and promotion materials which include translating messages in both English and Chinese.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the superior(s)
- Possess good knowledge, passion and awareness in Asian Grocery products is strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and with external stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin) is an asset
- Completed secondary education, able to work independently with minimum supervision and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and deliver multiple assignments promptly and accurately
- Some experience on handling overseas suppliers will be an asset
- Intermediate to Advanced user of MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook
If you are interested in Assistant Merchandising Admin Officer position and would like to join and grow with T&T Supermarket Inc., we encourage you to send us Resume in confidence to recruitment_esc@ tntsupermarket.com
We thank all applicants who applied for the position; however, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you.
Toll Free: 1-844-773-2723
WeChat: TNTrecruitment-ON Working Location: 790 Tapscott Road, Scarborough, ON M1X 1B8
Please inform T&T Recruitment that you received this information from CPAC when applying