Markham CPA, CA office for full-time accountant position
– University/College Accounting major.
– At least 2 years of full-time working experience in a CPA, CA firm doing public accounting work with CCPC’s to be able to perform Canadian personal and corporate tax planning
– Knowledge of CICA Handbook, ASPE, HST and Canadian Income Tax Act required
– Knowledge of Caseware/Caseview and Intuit Profile software
– Must have good oral communication and writing skills. Fluent English is mandatory. Fluent Mandarin speaking skills would be an asset.
– Self starter, with initiative, imagination and genuine interest in their work and career.
– Willingness to take initiative and accept responsibility.
– A “thinking” professional who knows an accountant is more than a data entry function on a computer.
– prepares NTR and Review financial statements from a wide variety of businesses including tax planning.
– completion of personal, corporate, Estate/Trust tax returns and participating in the tax planning and introduction to non-resident/international tax returns.
– prepares HST returns, T3’s, T4’s and T5’s.
– assists in review engagements and audits
– 100% CPA, CA exam pass rate of students who worked at least 8 months with the Employer
– Employer paid Benefit package including private health/dental insurance, life insurance, AD&D, etc..
– Progressive and growing CPA, CA office.
– Seven full time professional staff (including three CPA, CA, one CPA, CMA) plus part time staff which includes two CPA, plus a U.S. Tax specialist CPA, CA with additional 3 staff.
– Professional work includes a variety of review engagements, NTR, Canadian and International personal and corporate tax and tax planning.
– Entrepreneurial clients include: medical laboratory, doctors, dentists, real estate developers/contractors, restaurants, investment companies, retailers, importers/wholesalers/mftg, Trusts, farm, non-residents of Canada, car dealerships, etc..
Please reply for this immediate position to: John.Wong@StevenChong.com