CPAC has introduced a series of weekend seminars to help internationally trained professionals who want to become a P. Eng in Ontario. These seminars will give candidates a better understanding of all the requirements to prepare to qualify for a professional license.
Our first lecturer will be Mr.Moody Samuel Farag, M.Eng., P.Eng the Admissions Manager from Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO) . He will offer his advice on the following topics:
- P.Eng. License Requirements
- Academics required for licensure
- Professional Practice Exam
- Experience required for Licensure
- Provisional License Requirements
- Engineering Intern Program (EIT)
Date and Time: Saturday, November 21, 2015; 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Location: 4150 Finch Ave E., Toronto, ON M1S 3T9. Free Parking.
For more seminars held by CPAC, please click here.