Feintuch Law, a real estate law office, is seeking a junior-intermediate Real Estate Legal Assistant to complement an expanding real estate team.
- The successful candidate should have minimum 1 year of experience in a small to medium sized law firm with a focus on real estate transactions.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
- The successful candidate should have the knowledge and will be responsible for drafting transaction documents, sending requisition letters, and conducting title searches for residential and commercial purchase and sales and mortgage transactions.
- The successful candidate must have good written and oral skills and be capable of working independently.
- Knowledge of Conveyancer, Teraview, and Excel is an asset.
- Proficiency in Word is a must.
- Ability to multitask, take initiative and work within a team environment.
- Attention to detail, organization, good telephone etiquette are a must.
- Applicant must be open and willing to perform ancillary duties (including administrative tasks) as requested from time to time
Salary range will be between $30,000 – $45,000 and will be commensurate with experience.
Please forward cover letter and resume.
Professional references will be required.
For more information on our firm,please refer to www.feintuchlaw.com