We are now accepting applications for the 2018 Pre-Apprenticeship Electrician Training Program.
Being a licensed electrician is one of the high-paying and in-demand skilled trade jobs in Canada. CPAC, in partnership with Centennial College, will run a Pre-Apprenticeship Electrician Training Program that helps newcomers and immigrant youth be prepared for working in the trade and start an electrician apprenticeship.
- Primary trade – Level 1 training in Electrician: Construction and Maintenance 309A ( 8 weeks full-time)
- Secondary trade – Fundamentals of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanics (2 weeks full-time)
- Trade specific communication training
- Health and safety training
- Job readiness training
- Eight-weeks work placement
- Apprenticeship registration support
- Be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant
- Have a Canadian high-school diploma or a diploma/degree from a college/university in Canada or overseas
- Have language skills of CLB Level 5 for applicants with foreign credentials
- Able to commit to 24 weeks of full-time training and work placement
To apply, please download the Application Form and submit completed forms and resumes by March 15th to Olivia.Lum@cpac-canada.ca:
If you have questions or need more information, please call Jason Yi at 416-298-7885 ext. 106 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org